29.11.08

Boruch Dayan HaEmes

Wow.
There is so much going through my head right now.
The Holtzbergs.
Baruch Dayan HaEmes.
But what is the point of mourning them?
Are our tears going to change the fact that they're son is an orphan now?
Or that Chabad of Mumbai will have no one to light candles in?
Will MY tears change that?
No.
I think not.
There's a reason for everything.
EVERYTHING.
And everything is good.
Some revealed good.
Some hidden good.
So what could the reason for this be?
How could these two people - barely out of their teens
Doing so much good for the world
Be gone?
Its our turn now.
Their job is done.
They have spread all the light they could spread.
Now, Hashem is saying, Its YOUR turn.
We need to take up their mantle.
We need to spread the light.
Baruch dayan haemes.
Moshiach, pull us out of here!
For anyone interested in learning something with me in their memory call or message.
I would like to go out and do mivtzoyim next week too if anyone else is interested, give me a call.
I love you all.
We'll make it through this together.
Moshiach now!

No comments: